There are some main factors to consider when you make this decision whether you should get the interior or exterior painted. Let’s face it, this is an important asset to your house. Not only do you want it to look fantastic, but by providing high-quality workmanship and the best materials for job decision, you want to protect the interest.
Check the Find a Great Painter list:
1) Verify if they have a State contracting license (Current & Upgrade to date). In California for example-you can search the Contractors Licensing State Board CLSB License Search the Contractor Name and see their license status you can also check for a legitimate business license for the City you live in.Find additional information at house painter in Hanover.
2) Get two or more customer references from past customers who used their service, speak to those people and ask very specific questions about each reference.
3) Ask the contractor how long they’ve been in company, and make sure they’ve done the same kind of work that you always need, and what percentage of their job it’s. You need a painter before you do this & not just once or twice.
4) Get at least two other written quotes from various painting firms to make sure they don’t scam you off fully on the price, make sure that the quotes are apples to apples-paint and other products vary and you need to know what’s included!
5) Find a painter who is able to send you rates over the phone for small work.
6) Get flat rate estimates so you know the actual amount you ‘re going to pay BEFORE you come to an understanding and sign a contract with the painter. You want to pricing turnkey not hourly.
Neighbours, family and friends are the best place to start talking about painters in your town, because they’ll tell you the truth and answer your questions quickly. Many good sources of referrals include contractors in a specific company, real estate agents, property management firms, and your local paint supply store or hardware / building supply just note that they are selling to all contractors, and will know the reputation of those you consider.